People are not supposed to update static files in old apps, that is why the
grid contains alignment info but not other style info. On the other side we
do not guaranteed backward compatibility for the grid look and feel.

It should be possible to generate a grid console with the right alignment
(perhaps not the right padding, colors, button) that works with every style.