Hey,
I really love testing in admin. I mean its out-of-thebox zero conf one
click doctesting. I love it.
I dont have to get into massive unittest module(which is great, but for
differently scoped applications).

However there is one thing I love in testRunner. The ability to replicate a
db and perform all operations with testing database.
I was wondering if there its an option to add it as deafult. I guess its a
safe convention to assume that you test things on cloned database.

Right now I have to run testRunner solely for this purpose even though
doctest would suffice.

I was outside patching web2py but this irritates me strongly enough so that
I might try to contribute.
Just wondering if its an option or there is some backward-comp?