Yes, I guess we just need a few notes to encourage everyone to use it.

I was disappointed at first with auth_wiki because I was unsure how to use
my previous work with plugin_wiki, but I think I will be able to re-use
this making use of the 'component' which is really more flexible.

The flexibility with urls is also really so much better.  That was real
problem for me with plugin_wiki.