Hi Bruno,

No, I haven't restarted. Somehow I thought that hitting "reload routes"
would accomplish the same thing, but now that I think about it that
wouldn't make sense.

So now my really dumb question. Is restarting web2py on the server (Linux)
just a matter of doing this?

$killall web2py
$python2.7 path_to_install/web2py.py

Or will that start the rocket server? (I'm running Apache/2.2.17 (Unix)
mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.3)

I know, this is something I should know by now, but somehow it has never
come up! The installation was done for me by Webfaction (and before that by
a Fluxflex script).

Ian