Perfect !  Thanks for the quick response.
I saw your solution above, but assumed that you had added it to github.
All's Good.

One more question please (which I asked on web2py slices):
How to use auth.wiki with movuca.   There was a web2pyslices post in
relation to plugin_wiki, and I was wondering what has changed for
auth.wiki.  The two together makes sense (I think).