How do I give a label to calculated fields, like if I used:

rows = db().select(db.hvmt2.hub,db.*hvmt2.bytes_total.sum()*,
groupby=db.hvmt2.hub, cacheable=True)

I want to serialize rows as:

Result=SQLTABLE(rows,headers={'hvmt2.hub':'HUB',*'hvmt2.bytes_total.sum()'*:'USAGE

in MB'},truncate=60)

But the summed column (what I referred to above as 'calculated') gets
displayed as  SUM(hvmt2.bytes_total) not  'USAGE in MB'  as I desire.

Thanks,
mave