I'm receiving an invalid syntax error when running from Windows.  I do not
receive the error when running the same code from my Webfaction account on
CentOS.  The error appears to be related to compiling of the code.  I assume
the compile code is taking issue with the HTML helper functions which allow
_myattribute="Value" to be translated into the HTML myattribute="Value".  Am I
just missing something simple?  This has been driving me crazy.

Thanks,
Mike

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "M:\My Documents\EstateCommander\web2py\gluon\restricted.py", line 208,
in restricted
    ccode = compile2(code,layer)
  File "M:\My Documents\EstateCommander\web2py\gluon\restricted.py", line 193,
in compile2
    return compile(code.rstrip().replace('\r\n','\n')+'\n', layer, 'exec')
  File "C:/Users/Mike/Documents/My
Dropbox/EstateCommander/web2py/applications/estate/controllers/forms.py"
<http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/default/edit/estate/controllers/forms.py>, line 15
    table = TABLE(*rows, _border="0", _align="center", _width="50%")
                               ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

P.S. I tried applying the html_helpers tag to this post but kept receiving the
error message: An error (#357) occurred while communicating with the server.

After some quick googling it appears google groups does not like underscores in
tags; hyphens seem to work though (source
http://productforums.google.com/d/msg/business/yB5ZDsz2r6c/2keMj8SYKaIJ)

I've also been having this problem when trying to create a [NEW POST] from the
web interface.  (The welcome message is only 4 words long!)

After about an hour of banging my head against the wall, it turns out that the
problem was with the Tags having 2 words and certain characters.

Examples of Tags that worked, didn't work:

Tag - Result
milk/honey - Not OK Error Message 357
milk_honey -  Not OK Error Message 357
milk-honey - OK, Message Posted