Is there any way to redirect unauthorized user?

For instance if the user doesn't have the membership for a particular
group, e.g. *group1*, if the try to access a particular controller that is
decorated with the following:
*@auth.requires_membership('group1')*
I'd like to be able to redirect them to another page, rather than showing
the unauthorized page to them. Is this easily achievable?

I know I can remove the decorator and use an if-block to check the
membership and if it is not held, redirect the user to another page. But I
am looking for an alternative simpler way if that exists.