Looks like your missing the realpath program also.

On 1/17/07, Krzysztof Kowalczyk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Currently it probably won't compile anyway due to recent changes, but...

First, make sure that you do "svn co" under cygwin shell in order to
get files with unix-style line-ending - last time I've tried and
didn't do it, perl scripts wouldn't work.

It's also possible you're not running from Cygwin or it's misconfigured.

Also, I've never tried the script, I always built using
WebKitTools\Spinneret\Spinneret.sln

-- kjk

On 1/17/07, Amit Manocha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to compile webkit on windows. But when I run build-webkit script
mentioned at http://trac.webkit.org/projects/webkit/wiki/BuildingOnWindows, I get
following errors:

> <START>
> Performing Pre-Build Event...
> realpath: No such file or directory
> cygpath: cannot create short name of
> build-generated-files.sh: line 11: export: `SRCROOT': not a valid identifier
> mkdir: cannot create directory `\r\r\r': No such file or directory
> build-generated-files.sh: line 18: cd: /DerivedSources/WebCore: No such file
or
> directory
> build-generated-files.sh: line 20: : command not found
> make: /DerivedSources.make: No such file or directory
> make: *** No rule to make target `/DerivedSources.make'.  Stop.
> build-generated-files.sh: line 24: exit: 1: numeric argument required
> Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
Pre-Buil
> d Event..."
> Build log was saved at
"file://c:\WebKitBuild\WebCore.intermediate\Release\WebCo
> re.intermediate\BuildLog.htm"
> WebCore - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
> ------ Build started: Project: WebKit, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
> Compiling...
> WebView.cpp
> c:\webkit\webkit\com\WebFrame.h(160) : error C2259: 'WebFrameLoaderClient' :
can