Hi,

I have been trying to display bmp and tiff images on both win and mac,
apparently both of these work on mac and don't on windows.

I noticed that the tiff format is not added to the supportedImageMIMETypes
in webcore/platform/MimeTypeRegistry.cpp, but once I added image/tiff, it
starts working - any specific reason why tiff was excluded in the first
place.

Also, I noticed that for bmp, the data is got, but the image does not gets
displayed - but it works on safari for windows - any specific reason why
this does not work.

Also, is there a way to enable only those types which work on both mac and
win?

Thanks
-Sunil