Oliver is correct. Nightlies should be launched by unzipping them and then double-clicking on run-nightly-webkit.cmd. You can't replace the WebKit.dll that is installed with Safari. To restore your original WebKit.dll now that you've replaced it, delete your custom WebKit.dll, then uninstall and reinstall Safari.

-Adam

Oliver Hunt wrote:
You have to launch the nightly using the included batch -- the nightlies are designed to not break the installed safari. Simply replacing WebKit.dll may do many bad things.

--Oliver