Ok, thanks for the feedback. I have had some issues with the cross- compilation of WebKit (dftables being built for the cross-platform, not the native platform). Any chance I can get someone doing the WebKit Qt port to address this? I don't know qmake well enough to make the changes. The defect was there two weeks ago, and I don't think I've seen any changes in that area since...

Charlie