On Nov 12, 2007, at 1:26 PM, Timothy Hatcher wrote:

We could add a script that would add/remove/rename files in all the project files for the various build systems.

Yeah, that's what I had in mind, more than a meta-build-system. If we had that, it would remove 90% of the pain of multiple build systems. Adding new generated source files could still be an issue, though.

Cheers,
Maciej