On 23-Nov-07, at 23:20 , Andre-John Mas wrote:

Hi,

I have attached an SVG which seems to have the text rendered incorrectly. The font specified is Verdana and as far as I can tell no italic properties are specified, yet with the version of Safari that comes with Leopard the text is rendered in italics. Oddly enough this behaviour is not present in the beta for Windows and nor is it in Firefox.

Any ideas?

After sending the e-mail I realised I hadn't checked with the latest nightly. This issue does not affect the nightly, so this would appear to a bug in the version of WebKit provided with Leopard.

Andre