On 10/04/2008, at 20:40, Lee Ka Yuk wrote:

Dear all,

I've tested with JSCore/API and JSCore/binding.
To my surprise, none of the test apps is working.

I don't have <CoreFoundation/CoreFoundation.h> in my platform
(Qtopia/Ubuntu) so I could not pass the build of
JSCore/API/JSStringRefCF.h.
How can I use JSCore/API then?

#include <JavaScriptCore/JavaScript.h> to avoid the dependency on CoreFoundation. It won't make testapi.c compile as that currently exercises the two CoreFoundation-specific convenience functions in the JavaScriptCore API.

- Mark