The run-javascriptcore-tests script attempts to build JavaScriptCore and the
testkjs/jsc tool before running the actual tests.  If you haven't taught
webkitdirs.pm how to build for your platform, it's not going to work.

The line in the script that runs the actual test is this line:

my $result = system "perl", "jsDriver.pl", "-e", "squirrelfish", "-s",
jscPath($productDir), "-f", "actual.html", @jsArgs;

Try running that command by itself (I don't think you need any @jsArgs by
default) to see if that works.

Dave