This doesn't seem to be something that's specific to Visual Studio 2005,
though it could be something specific to Windows.
The error is of course coming from the following line:
if sort CSSValueKeywords.in | uniq -d | grep -E '^[^#]'; then echo
'Duplicate value!'; exit 1; fi
That line is saying that it thinks there are two identical lines within
the CSSValueKeywords.in file, which would be a bad thing. I suggest that
you manually verify that CSSValueKeywords has no duplicated lines. If
there are duplicated lines then I would think the file is broken. If
there are no duplicated lines then I would suggest running each step of
the above line one by one and see which one is responsible for the result.
Paul
> Dear all,
>
> I am building the WebKit on Visual Studio 2005.
>
> I used the latest source by 'update-webkit' script. I installed the
> cygwin with cygwin-downloader on webkit.org <http://webkit.org>.
>
> perl version is v5.10. gpref is properly installed as well.
>
> but I have a few error messages.
>
> One of messages is
> '
> '
> '
> # Lower case all the values, as CSS values are case-insensitive
> perl -ne 'print lc'
> /home/JC47~1.PAR/WebKit/WebCore/css/CSSValueKeywords.in
> /home/JC47~1.PAR/WebKit/WebCore/css/SVGCSSValueKeywords.in >
> CSSValueKeywords.in
> gperf -CDEot -L ANSI-C -k '*' -N findColor -D -s 2
> /home/JC47~1.PAR/WebKit/WebCore/platform/ColorData.gperf > ColorData.c
> if sort CSSValueKeywords.in | uniq -d | grep -E '^[^#]'; then echo
> 'Duplicate value!'; exit 1; fi
> gperf -CEot -L ANSI-C -k "*" -N findDoctypeEntry -F
> ,PubIDInfo::eAlmostStandards,PubIDInfo::eAlmostStandards
> /home/JC47~1.PAR/WebKit/WebCore/html/DocTypeStrings.gperf >
> DocTypeStrings.cpp
> Duplicate value!
> make: *** [CSSValueKeywords.h] Error 1
> make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
> make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
> '
> '
> '
>
> 'CSSValueKeywords.h' is not generated. Have you seen this message before?
>
> Thanks in advance. :)
>
> JC Park.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> webkit-dev mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/webkit-dev
>
_______________________________________________
webkit-dev mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/webkit-dev