folks - further work from me, at this time, on the glib bindings,
is at an end.  any offers of payment or contracting offers if they've
been made _may_ have gone into my spam folder: if that's the
case and i've overlooked them please do contact me via the
"Email me" button on my web site, http://lkcl.net as that goes
direct to my server.

to make your own lives easier, i can recommend that you listen
to alp's sensible advice, and add all but the modifications to
WebKitWebFrame.cpp and .h, which are the entry-points that
need to be properly finalised.

leaving _just_ those modifications out makes the entire 7,000
line patch _completely_ and i mean _completely_ isolated from
the remainder of the webkit code.

you get a libgdom.la ... and no way to use it.  at all.

at some point in the future, when it suits my own needs and
requirements, i will of course carry on working on this code,
and if other people benefit from that work - great.

right now - with £25,000 of debt and nowhere to live i'm
disinclined to work "for free" on such significant functionality.

l.