On Dec 30, 2008, at 6:21 PM, Dmitry Titov wrote:

bool ThreadCondition::timedWait(Mutex& mutex, const struct timespec *timeoutTime)

It seems OK, roughly speaking, but I don't think that will achieve the platform independence goals of the Threading.h header. The type timespec is not necessarily a suitable one for use on all the different platforms we support. So even if it's an absolute time, we might want to use a double rather than a timespec. But we'd probably need to move currentTime from WebCore/platform/SystemTime.h to somewhere in JavaScriptCore/wtf to serve as a timebase.

    -- Darin