I'm attempting to implement plugin support for an embedded device and I'm not sure how or where the idle events for plugins would be coming from. I'm watching the PluginView::handleEvent() function and I get mouse and keyboard events, but I never see any idle-type events. I don't see anywhere else that the idle events would flow through, so I'm not sure what I'm missing.

I would assume that I need this for any plugin that does animation or updating (like playing movies or a Flash-type player).

Can anybody point me in the right direction? Or maybe at an existing platform that DOES support the idle events.