On 2009-04-30, at 19:20, Lucius Fox wrote:

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Mark Rowe <mr...@apple.com> wrote:

On 2009-04-30, at 10:48, Lucius Fox wrote:

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Mark Rowe <mr...@apple.com> wrote:

The MiniBrowser example ships with the Mac OS X developer tools, and is installed at /Developer/Examples/WebKit alongside other WebKit- related
sample code.

Thank you. How can I use the MiniBrowser example project to use the
Webkit code that I get from the trunk.
The one that I get from following this instruction:

http://webkit.org/building/checkout.html

The link that Darin sent out earlier talks about doing just that
(<http://developer.apple.com/safari/articles/opensource/webkitnightlybuilds.html >). The section titled "Testing Your Application With WebKit Nightly Builds"
describes running MiniBrowser against a nightly build of WebKit.  The
instructions can trivially be adapted to work with your own build of WebKit by changing the value of DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH to point at your built products
directory.

Thank you for your help.
Sorry for my oversight.

When you said "your built products directory." Do you mean
"./WebKit/mac/Resources"? or "./WebCore/Resources"

The directory beneath which the products of the build process are placed. For a debug build of WebKit without a shared build directory configured in Xcode, that would be WebKitBuild/Debug.

- Mark