From: Jérôme Lebel <jer...@fotonauts.com>
To: webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 11:42:25 AM
Subject: [webkit-dev] Max http connection per host ?

Hi,

I'm trying to change the max http connection count per host in WebKit on OS X.
I'm not sure if this mechanism by WebCore or by CFNetwork. I found
wkInitializeMaximumHTTPConnectionCountPerHost(), but I'm not sure how it worked
(since first parameter is 6 and it returns 4). I tried to change the parameter
and the returned value, but nothing changed in WebKit.

I was not able to find any information in the CFNetwork documentation.

Thanks for the help

Jérôme,