On Jul 20, 2009, at 2:17 PM, Peter Kasting wrote:

In the meantime, I've tried and failed to recreate Darin's problem locally, so I'm at the mercy of other people to report that they're having this problem.

The key here is that "/Users/darin" is a symbolic link to "/Volumes/ Home/darin" — you can probably reproduce this by putting the checkout directory inside a symbolic link.

In determineSvnRoot(), $last is ".." and then $svnRoot ends up as "/ Users/darin/Safari/OpenSource/WebKit/..", which seems bad. Is rel2abs supposed to handle that?

In chdirAndGetDifference(), before is "/Users/darin/Safari/OpenSource/ WebKit" and after is "/Volumes/Home/darin/Safari/OpenSource".

    -- Darin