06.10.2009, в 0:39, Maciej Stachowiak написал(а):

For now, there are no SocketStreamHandle implementation. so even enabling WebSockets in Settings, it is the almost same that the feature is not available..
As far as I'm concerned, that's ok for testing, even though we would not want to ship that way. If the state is so bad that we don't even want people testing, then the feature should be compiled out entirely. In my opinion, anyway.

Without a SocketStreamHandle implementation, there is probably nothing people can test - as there will be no network activity at all.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov