I've noticed that there are three functions that use inline gcc
assembler for compiling JIT for ARM_TRADITIONAL.  Is it possible for
these to be reworked using the macro assembler so that JIT can be
compiled without the gcc toolchain dependency for arm? (sp. I am using
armasm from Microsoft?).

Alternatively, perhaps this could be moved to an external .asm or .s
file.  This looks like it has been done for PaintHooks.asm; so maybe
something similar to that.

These are the functions that I am missing trying to build JIT:

CacheFlush, ctiTrampoline, ctiVMThrowTrampoline & ctiOpThrowNotCaught

If there is a way to compile JIT without these dependencies please let
me know.

Thanks,

Jason.