On Feb 8, 2010, at 5:33 PM, Dimitri Glazkov wrote:

> Do you guys think it may be a good idea to bring the concept of tree
> closure to WebKit?

I'd like to start with more active broadcast notification of build breaks and
see if we think we need more changes from there. I prefer to try
technology-based approaches before process-based approaches. Right now broken
trees linger because you have to go out of your way to notice, meaning the
information diffuses slowly.

Regards,
Maciej