On 08.04.2010, at 10:21, Jeremy Orlow wrote:

I wasn't even aware that Xcode did recognize it or that we used that convention because it does. We should probably document this somewhere.

I don't know if that's the original or only reason. Just something I noticed on my own at some point, and thought it was a sufficiently good explanation.

I'm surprised that style guide doesn't say anything about FIXME vs. TODO.

What do you mean? Are you suggesting that we should be using both and for different purposes?

Sorry for being unclear. I meant that coding style guidelines should document always using FIXME.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov