Just looking at the history, it looks like when the tests were originally
checked in, they had no expected results. So someone on the chromium team
skipped them all. There's a comment in
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/LayoutTests/platform/chromium/test_expectations.txtthat
"we probably don't want to run these", but I think that comment is
just
wrong.