Hear hear. I am still very interesting in having something like XBL in
WebKit and am now to the point of having good chunk of time to work on
this. Having said that, I am not sure how much of the current
XBL-related code remains useful. If it's not, we might just as well
zap it and start with a clean slate.

:DG<