Am 07.10.2010 um 22:28 schrieb Evan Martin:

Chromium also runs pixel tests (for all tests).  For SVG, I recall we
have problems where 32-bit and 64-bit code will end up drawing
(antialiasing) curves differently.  Does this sound familiar?  Do you
have any suggestions on how to address it?

This doesn't sound familiar, because I don't have many machines to test with. I'm mainly working on an older MacBook Pro, using 10.5, 32 bits, and a new MacBook Pro using 10.6 which is 64 bits. The pixel test baseline in platform/mac/svg is generated using the 10.6 machine, the 10.5 baseline using the other 32 bit machine. If I recall correctly, I only saw a few AA differences, but much more font differences.

When we had pixel tests enabled in the past, I recall that eg. the Leopard bot passed them 100%, and I had several hundred tests failing on my local leopard machine. Do you guys have baselines that pass on "most" developer machines (default installations of eg. win, no special fonts installed) _and_ the bot? Or do you always rely on the pixel test results from the bots, and don't run pixel test locally?

Cheers,
Niko