I'm trying to add a setting to enable/disable WebSockets at runtime (so that
the browser can make websockets available as a user preference, for instance).
It's easy to add a flag to Settings, and check it from
JSDOMWindowCustom::webSocket to return undefined for the websocket object when
it's disabled.  But you can also get a websocket object from a worker, with
JSWorkerContext::webSocket.  And since there's no frame or page associated
here, there's no way to get a Settings object.

Is it possible to get a Settings object from a WorkerContext?

If not, I think I need to make the setting a static on the Settings object.
There's precedent for this in setMinDOMTimerInterval and
setShouldUseHighResolutionTimer, but it doesn't feel right for a high-level
feature like this.

Joe

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.