Hi,

WebKit supports ARM and Thumb2 instructions sets (called ARMv7). You can
find them here (or in your own source code):
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/JavaScriptCore/assembler

SquirrelFish Extreme is just a codename for the JavaScript JIT compiler
(and Nitro is another).

The JIT compiler is enabled by default on most OS-es, just compile WebKit
and you have it.

Regards,
Zoltan