En 29/02/12 09:33, Konstantin Tokarev escribiu:

>> Although I normally use it for cherry-picking a commit to upload, I have
>> always missed the option to upload a bunch of commits as a single patch.
>> Basically, as you said, forcing people to merge several commits in a
>> single one to upload a patch to bz totally breaks the typical git
>> workflow (micro-commits and so).
>
> Do you know how to use git rebase -i?

Konstantin, that's why I meant with "merge several commits in a single
one". You do not normally want to do that while you're developing a
patch as having multiple commits gives you a lot of flexibility while
developing. I normally have to create a new branch to rebase the commits
I want in a single patch to upload it to the bz. That is annoying,
that's why I said that having something like webkit-patch upload
range_of_commits will be nice to have, as you wouldn't have to create a
new branch and rebase several commits, just to upload a new patch to the bz.

BR