I might be misunderstanding your question, but WebKit already
implements most (if not all) of this section.  WindowProxy and
BrowsingContext are internal concepts to the spec.  They aren't
visible as such in the platform.  In particular, a nested
BrowsingContext is created by the <iframe> element and the WindowProxy
is implemented in WebKit using the WindowShell class.

Adam