On 04/20/2012 08:25 AM, Andy Wingo wrote:
On Wed 18 Apr 2012 21:28, pgsery<pgs...@swcp.com>  writes:

I want to call CodeBlock::dump from webcore in addition to the jsc
shell. I've compiled webkit-1.6.1 with the --enable-debug option,
modified dump to print to a file, instead of stdout, and set
options.dump=true. This works from the shell, but now I need to find
where to call dump from within webkit.
If I understand you correctly, call
ByteCompiler::setDumpsGeneratedCode(true).  Note that in the latest
nightlies, this is available in regular builds.

Andy
Yes, that's what I want to do. I'm calling setDumpsGeneratedCode(true) from main in jsc.cpp to force the dump from the shell without using the "-d" option. However, I also want to force webkit to use this option without having to set it in the shell. For instance, I'm using the python bindings in pywebkit to use webkit and would like (I think) to embed setDumpsGeneratedCode(true) in the appropriate fn in libjavascriptcoregtk or libwebkitgtk. Or perhaps I've missed a way of using an API call or some other way.