On 2012-07-27, at 13:33, Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> wrote:

> Just upgraded from Lion to Mountain Lion (and XCode 4.4). Clean build time
> went from 29mins to 1h 29mins on a new 2.6GHz 16GB MacBook Pro 15" Retina.
> You might want to hold off on an upgrade unless you enjoy waiting for builds.

You didn't mention what port of WebKit you're building, but I'm going to assume
you're building the Mac port. I suspect there's something isolated to your
system that's caused this problem (low disk space? Spotlight indexing / Time
Machine backup after the upgrade?) as I'm able to do a clean build on Mountain
Lion on a MacBook Air in less time than what you're seeing. My Mac Pro's also
show no obvious showdown in building relative to their days running Lion.

- Mark