This is the output of the test bots, right? I'm guessing this is due
to (a) us running pixel tests and (b) not checking in the expected
failing baselines. If I ever get back to working on supporting
-failing.png, this could go down *a lot*.

Alternatively, we could just decide to check in the existing failures
as -expected and call it good enough ...

-- Dirk