On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <m...@apple.com> wrote:

> I think Adam's old plan for the Platform directory was to migrate from
> WebCore/platform piece-by-piece, starting with related groups of classes
> that are already free of layering violations. That seems like a sensible
> approach to me as it allows the work to happen incrementally.

I like that approach. Hopefully people with knowledge of specific build
systems can help by setting up the project files so the non-violating
source code can start the migration.

One suggestion when approaching this task was to use the Platform namespace
for such code. This was already attempted in r104231[1] but that change
later got rolled out. Is anyone opposed to doing this?

[1] http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/104231

-Z