Hi folks.

Since we no longer need to support the Chromium port, let's take the
opportunity to streamline. Hopefully, this will make development easier and
more coherent for everyone. Adam and Eric offered to do some of this cleanup,
but I think it's healthier for people who will continue to be a part of WebKit
to decide what gets cleaned up, and execute on the plan.

Below is a high-level view of some improvements we're planning over the coming
weeks.

Concepts we plan to remove:
        Layering violations in WebCore/platform, where a Page* or Frame* is
passed to a function
        Supplementable and Supplement
        #if USE(GOOGLEURL)
        #if USE(V8)
        #if !USE(JSC)
        #if PLATFORM(CHROMIUM)
        Skia
        DOMFileSystem
        WebLayer and its scrolling implementation
        Features #defines that haven't gained traction

Specific files we plan to remove:
        .gyp build files
        WebCore/bindings/v8
        WebCore/bindings/scripts/*v8*
        LayoutTests/platform/chromium*
        WebKit/chromium
        WTF/wtf/chromium
        WebCore/platform/chromium
        WebCore/*Chromium*
        Source/Platform/chromium
        ManualTests/chromium/
        Tools/BuildSlaveSupport/chromium/
        Tools/DumpRenderTree/chromium/

Also:
        Adopt libc++

Please let me know if you have other suggestions for improvements, or if you
see something in the list that shouldn't be there.

Thanks,
Geoff