If we create an emeritus class in committers.py, we also have a whole
bunch of old (long-webkit-retired) Apple committers/reviewers (ken,
vicki, cblu, gramps, etc.) which should go there. :)  Then the tools
(including validate-committer-lists) would be less confused by their
presence in ChangeLogs and commit messages.