Hello WebKit,

Recently, I've been thinking that it would be great to be able to enable
experimental features in the WebKit nightlies. It seems like it would be
valuable for folks using the nightlies to have the ability to opt-in and
test-drive new features that are not yet shipping by default.

For example, a couple folks at Adobe have been working on the CSS Exclusions
and Shapes specification [1]. There is some experimental functionality that is
currently turned off by default, and toggled on for testing via
bindings/generic/RuntimeEnabledFeatures.

What do folks think about adding a mechanism for users to toggle features like
this on in WebKit nightlies? I don't have a definite approach yet, but wanted
to float the idea for feedback.

-Bear Travis

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-exclusions/