De : webkit-dev-boun...@lists.webkit.org
[mailto:webkit-dev-boun...@lists.webkit.org] De la part de Geoffrey Garen
Envoyé : lundi 29 juillet 2013 09:19
À : Brent Fulgham
Cc : WebKit Development
Objet : Re: [webkit-dev] Ports not building as C++11?

I'd really like to use <atomic>, which isn't supported until VS2012.

When will we VS2012?

Geoff

On Jul 28, 2013, at 9:10 PM, Brent Fulgham
<bfulg...@gmail.com<mailto:bfulg...@gmail.com>> wrote:

We can support auto and move semantics.  We cannot support ranged iterators
until VS2012.

But at least it's a step in the right direction...

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 28, 2013, at 2:36 PM, Oliver Hunt