I made new abstractions for loading in WebKit2: NetworkSession and
NetworkDataTask.  It is disabled by default right now, but if you switch
USE_NETWORK_SESSION to 1, it mostly works on Mac with features like
authentication challenges not implemented yet.  I believe these new
abstractions fit better with libsoup, but I’d like feedback on what an actual
libsoup implementation would need.  I’m planning on removing the ResourceHandle
use in WebKit2 and the async/continue callbacks in ResourceHandleClient and
ResourceHandle once this work is done.

Alex