Hello,

I'd like to run build slave for MIPS port of JSC (with JSCOnly port on Linux).
On the first iteration it will just ensure that compilation is not broken,
afterwards I'm planning to add running tests on target.

However, I'm planning to use cross-toolchain based on GCC 4.8.4 (for now, the
latest one supplied by Broadcom), and unmodified tree won't build because of
GCC version check in Source/WTF/wtf/Compiler.h.

Are there any objections for lowering GCC requirement from 4.9.0 to 4.8.4 (only
for JavaScriptCore without B3)? I'm going to fix arising compilation errors
myself.

Konstantin