Hi,

The GTK+ port currently has an interesting web process crash on exit:

pure virtual method called
terminate called without an active exception

I found the easiest way to debug it was to rebuild with a terminate
handler set:

    std::set_terminate([] {
        CRASH();
    });

Even if such issues are very rare, I think it makes sense to set this
up always, since a simple backtrace is a lot better than nothing in
such cases. Are there any objections to always setting this terminate
handler? For my debugging today, I put it in
WebKit::ChildProcess::initialize, which seems like a decent place, but
maybe not the best place. Are there any other suggestions for where to
put this code? I presume this would be desired for all ports, but we
could certainly do it somewhere platform-specific if that's not the
case.

Michael