Hi everybody,

I’d like to verify whether there’s any specific reason that the
LayoutTests/sputnik directory continues to exist.

According to Wikipedia, “All current Sputnik tests have been incorporated into
ECMA's Test262 test suite.” (Here “current” evidently means June 2011.) And
indeed, when making fixes to address Test262 failures in JSC, it’s quite
awkward to have to update the Sputnik expectations to reflect any new
“failures”—particularly given that it’s not sufficient to simply build JSC in
order to run them.

Would anyone object to a patch deleting this directory outright? The only
concern that occurs to me is that Test262 is not currently integrated into EWS.

Thanks!
Ross