On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanz...@igalia.com> wrote:
Wow, I never noticed this. I thought Apple folks were using superpowers to obsolete comments!

Hi,

Recently a spammer added me to his Bugzilla user watchlist (Preferences -> Email Preferences -> User Watching on the bottom left) to follow me across Bugzilla, and has been manually sending me spam emails. I suppose it's retaliation for my tagging several Bugzilla comments as Spam, now that I know how. (I've asked the WebKit admins to ban his account.) Hopefully I'm just unlucky, but you might want to check the list of accounts watching you for suspicious accounts!

Michael