Hi Jonathan,

As a contributor, I hear this change positively and I'm looking
forward to transition to a new process.

I have some questions and feelings:

1. Will we continue to use https://trac.webkit.org/wiki after moving
to something to host the Git repository?

This is just my curiosity.

2. About GitHub Issues, how will we categorize an issue?

I feel GitHub issues require some techniques to manage/categorize a bug
when we host a large scale project like a Web Engine on GitHub issues.
I think it might be a bit harder than doing with Bugzilla.

As my past experiences to collaborate with some projects,
Rust and Servo project's label management was nice to categorize issues.
https://github.com/rust-lang/rust-wiki-backup/blob/master/Note-tag-label-names-and-definitions.md

--
Tetsuharu OHZEKI
tetsuharu.ohz...@gmail.com