Hello contributors,

I am in the process of modifying one of our Git mirrors of the repository for
permanent use. As part of that modification, I am repairing authorship of
historical commits based on contributors.json. This effort includes our
branches and resolving commits attributed to commit-queue but authored by
contributors. Once this task of rewriting history is completed, I will push the
new repository to GitHub to replace the broken mirror that currently resides
there.

Since the new repository will have correctly attributed commits, now is a good
time to ensure that the email address (or addresses) that you use or have used
to contribute to WebKit are attached to your GitHub account, since this is how
GitHub connects a user to their contributions.

Also note that GitHub will still just be a mirror for the next few months, so
there is no requirement to have an account with GitHub yet.

Jonathan