The Critical-CH header can trigger a request re-try. It's for situations
where the browser could be unaware of the site's CH preferences (like the
first navigation request to a site before the browser has received and
stored CH preferences) or if a site has changed those references, and the
site would rather drop the request and retry over getting a potentially
"incomplete" request

This would *not* override potential mitigations or reductions in
fingerprinting surfaces imposed by the browser. Any headers that would be
blocked would still be silently dropped.

(cc davidben, mjs who I forgot to CC the first time)